Psychology Associate-State of Maryland
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology – American School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University, Washington DC, 2015
- MA in Clinical Psychology – American School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University, Washington DC, 2012
- MA in Community Counseling – Argosy University, Washington DC, 2010
- Behavioral/Emotional Issues
- Stress Management
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Family Systems
Dr. Dang works with adults, adolescents, children, and families who suffer from a broad spectrum of emotional distress and behavioral difficulties. She believes that unresolved difficulties in the past can impact present experiences, which may lead to feelings of sadness, anxiousness, loneliness, or even anger. Dr. Dang integrates a variety of therapeutic approaches to understand your needs and will plan a treatment that is specific to you as an individual. She will work with you to promote positive changes and help you to attain new perspectives in dealing with your challenges. Dr. Dang’s warm and respectful personality will provide you with a safe environment to express your feelings and thoughts.
In addition to psychotherapy, Dr. Dang provides comprehensive psychological assessment, psychoeducational evaluations, admissions testing, and ADHD screening. Dr. Dang is also fluent in Vietnamese.