Therapist Employee Position Description
Healthy Synergy Psychological Services, (HSPS) is a multidisciplinary practice of clinicians dedicated to providing progressive and quality care to our clients. Our focus is utilizing trauma-informed treatment modalities with clients who have a variety of mental health needs, including but not limited to PTSD. We strongly believe in the development and growth of our clinicians and are dedicated to helping each clinician grow to their fullest potential. Our investment in our clinicians is one of our highest priorities because we believe our work depends on well-developed clinicians. We are grateful for your interest in us and are hopeful to develop strong working connections with those we employ.
Mission and Values of Healthy Synergy Psychological Services, LLC:
• HSPS is committed to providing quality care to our clientele that is fully informed by the ethics of our profession and by the knowledge of our field.
• We value diversity and understanding the unique experiences of each individual.
• We believe in the fair and equitable treatment of each client, employee, and staff person. We are duly committed to promoting a work environment that is free from discrimination or bias.
• We acknowledge the profound impacts of racism in our culture and strive to create an environment that fosters self-examination and awareness regarding our views and biases as they relate to race.
• We believe in the utility of trauma-informed treatment. Our collective clinical experiences have informed us that understanding trauma and its impacts on psychological and physical health is critical to clinical care.
• We believe strongly in continual education and development of our staff and clinicians. Just as our clients evolve so do we in our capabilities as clinicians. On-going education is fundamental to this evolution and why we highly value group consultation and continuing education.
• We value positive relationships with our staff and clinicians. We feel strongly that having a supportive and comfortable relationship is critical for the challenging work we do. We strive to listen to the needs and concerns of our clinicians.
HSPS Offers Employees:
• Payment is by commission, based on billable work. Reimbursement rates vary from 52-60%, depending on number of years of seniority.
• Reimbursement for $250.00 of CEU credits per year
• Option to receive free EMDR training at EMDRIA approved program with 2-year commitment to HSPS.
• Free EMDR consultation monthly with EMDRIA approved consultant.
• Flexible work hours in coordination with HSPS staff, due to space constraints.
• Ability to work from home via HIPAA compliant zoom portal and/or in office.
• Support for managing risk associated with clinical care.
Qualifications for this Position:
• State of Maryland Licensure as a Psychologist (PhD, PsyD), Social Worker (LCSW-C), or Professional Counselor (LCPC).
• Ability to see 22 or more billable clinical sessions per week.
• Ability to manage own schedule.
• Attendance at mandatory group consultation (3 of 4 weeks per month).
• Strong interest in developing professional skills and openness to on-going learning.
• Willingness to complete all documentation within 48 hours of completing sessions.
• Willingness to comply with all ethical codes and statutes set forth by your licensing board.
• Willingness to become paneled with insurance companies (BC/BS, Cigna) and be compliant with rules of insurance contracts.
You are a Good Fit for HSPS if you are:
• Honest and ethical
• Want to be part of a team
• Value training and improving clinical skills
• Work well with others
• Value all clients
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume to Andrea Morley, PsyD, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!